Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to Our home improvement page!


Cacky has decided that she wanted to make a blog about doing home repair and improvment. I think she spent more time coming up with the title then trying to figure out how to create a blog, so I figured I would step in and start this off. I am Eamonn by the way.
Cacky and I were married on the wonderful day of June 19th. We purchaced this money pit on June 16th. We bought the house "as is". As is means the home inspector walked out within 5 minutes and said he wasn't going to do the inspection.
Oh well, we are in for one hell of a ride but with some help from friends and family we are going to make this place work. Well.... I guess I kind of have to make it work now.
We will get some pictures up shortly so you guys can see what we go through and more than likely feel better about the house that you live in!

1 comment:

  1. Love the title!!! And I think every homeowner will appreciate your thoughts and experiences. We've all had/are having them...

    ReplyDelete